Car max

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Car max

Is there anyone on here that may work there? Please contact me, I have post-discharge questions. Thanks

Originally posted by towboatbobby View Post
    Is there anyone on here that may work there? Please contact me, I have post-discharge questions. Thanks
    I mean I'm getting discharge this week,and need to find best lender in or around Mississippi,who have you had luck with?

Comment

Originally posted by towboatbobby View Post
      I mean I'm getting discharge this week,and need to find best lender in or around Mississippi,who have you had luck with?
      You kinda limit us. I'm in FL and can't help but here is what I would do. I have purchased some real buys like an old Chrysler Newport single owner, non smoker, 70K on it in an estate for $1500. Great car. Now, that is what I would look for. Forget credit. Cash is king. 'Hub
      If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Yeah things are real limited, just thought some may of had some luck with different lenders, I will have some cash and a trade, just need a lender. And some insight on how to go about getting accepted.

Comment

I'm in MS, close to Memphis, TN. I am 1 month Post Discharge. I have called Capital One, but the offer required too much cash down. (What's Money Down?). The Credit Union wasn't cooperative either. Car Max or a couple of places off Covington Pike (Cityauto.com) in Memphis are my next choices. Declaring bankruptcy is like the great equalizer (Colt). No one will touch you now. But keep trying, I am in the same boat (tug?) that you are, good luck!

Comment

I restate my above post. What are you driving now? Will it be picked up on the discharge date? Check Craigs list and drive around your area, there are plenty good used cars. Stay away from "buy here, pay here" places as they buy junk and the interest is large. Private party equals no sales tax as well and you can negotiate. Like I said, I have been lucky with a couple used beauties. For instance, old police car 105k paid $800, Pontiac Grand Am 93. Sounds terrible doesn't it? Well I put on tires, plugs worn out, lubed it well, belt for power steering. That was four years ago. It gets 28 MPG would you believe and has great air. 'Hub
            If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

It is a 2001 Dodge Stratus SE with 175,000 miles,but in great mechanical shape,I just need something newer as my work I have to drive 175 miles one way to hub twice a month or 16 times per year,as I work on the river. Its not going to be picked up,just need something a little newer.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X