Roadloans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roadloans

Other than a high interest rate, has anyone had problems with using Roadloans?
    Stopped charging 6-1-10 - Filed 1-25-11 - 341 2-24-11 - Discharged 4-26-11 - Closed 4-29-11
    Any opinion I give is strictly that! I am not a lawyer.

Best thing you can do is google "Complaints Roadloans"

Keep in mind that happy customers don't typically post comments . . . so results are a bit biased. Also, I find that most people complain about banks AFTER they miss a payment or two . . . . when people pay on time, they rarely have issues.

They approved me during open bk at 23% . . . I was not that desperate.

Comment

Roadloans works well for many people. You can also apply for a loan from Capital One's Blank Check program which would give you the opportunity to shop at any dealership or private seller you choose. Many of the Roadloan programs requires you to purchase a vehicle from a specific dealership.
      The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

Roadloans gave me a list of about 30 dealers. All the major brands were represented. We're looking for a used car so it limits our potential some.

Cap One turned us down. We BKed teo CC's from them so I kind of expected it.

One good thing about roadloans was they gave us our credit scores.
        Stopped charging 6-1-10 - Filed 1-25-11 - 341 2-24-11 - Discharged 4-26-11 - Closed 4-29-11
        Any opinion I give is strictly that! I am not a lawyer.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X