still waiting for cap1 blank check income verification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still waiting for cap1 blank check income verification

i receive a normal check stub from my job which i faxed to them a week ago and my acct still says "under review"

i called yesterday and today and the customer service reps are clueless since they don't work in the verification dept.

they keep saying "it doesn't look like anything's wrong... give them another day"

of course by now wife and I are starting to think cap1 has dropped the ball and is a joke.

from what i read, most people seem to have quick and pleasant experiences with cap1.

i really hope they get it together because given my credit, they have the best deal for us.. we would like to start shopping this weekend. getting frustrated.

worried for nothing... everything is fine and we're currently shopping.

except now the vehicle we test drove and fell in love with has a deposit put on it pending financing. hopefully it falls through so we can get it!

Comment

Hi bankruptsee,

Did you ever get the car with the Capital 1 blank check? If you did, can you share your process i.e. verification, trade-in, down payment, if any, buying, and purchasing experience with dealer and Cap 1. I would like to apply. I have been researching and I am seeing mix reviews some people using the check and then it bounce things of that nature. Your post was the most recent on the Auto loan side of things. If you can, please share your experience with Capital 1. Thank you.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X