top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is more BK friendly, Ford or Toyota?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Justbroke! Your input throughout my rebuilding has been very helpful. Hopefully in a couple of more years I'll be asking how to buy a condo!

Comment

Congrats! I am going to check out toyota in a few months! Would love a prius!

Comment

Go for it! I got quotes from several Toyota dealers through their websites and edmunds. The price was set before I walked in the door. All I had to haggle on was my trade in and once both of those were set, I let them run my credit. Almost cried with joy when they came back with the good news. I LOVE the Prius! My commute was sooo much nicer in it today! I ended up with the full size Prius rather than the Prius c. Good luck! Update us when you take the plunge!

Comment

Did you get te prius V? That's the one I'm looking at. I've never driven one, but would like to get something with good gas mileage.

Comment

I love the Prius V! It was a little more than I wanted to spend. I did the Prius three. I got one with the solar sun roof. The three comes with the back up camera, navigation, etc. I think they are offering the 0 percent financing on the V as well. Might call and double check! Happy shopping!

Comment

Originally posted by budgetgal View Post
              I love the Prius V! It was a little more than I wanted to spend. I did the Prius three. I got one with the solar sun roof. The three comes with the back up camera, navigation, etc. I think they are offering the 0 percent financing on the V as well. Might call and double check! Happy shopping!
              I have a Prius v 5 and it's very nice. I originally got the extended warranty because I was worried about magic hybrid parts breaking, but then i read up more about it and they seem very reliable so I canceled the warranty.
              Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

Comment

Great to hear! I declined the extended warranty.

Comment

Great news! Do either of you know how prius does in snow and ice?

Comment

No idea. I'm a Southern California gal. There seem to be a lot of Prius enthusiasts. Maybe you can find your answer on this site http://priuschat.com/forum/

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

One of my coworkers had one, not great, she got stuck in snowstorms several times.

Comment

Good to hear you were able to score a satisfying deal.

I am only halfway through our 13 and carry bailing wire and duct tape with me, if you get my meaning. I refuse to buy until I can buy what I want. PERIOD. So will continue to keep turning wrenches on my current cars. Just did a water pump, serpentine belt, and repaired the AC on my 2001 Olds. Still have a ping I need to find. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!
                          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Hang in there spidge! I had just recently done the serpentine belt on the car I traded in. Glad you got the AC up and running for Summer!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X