Dual mortgage question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dual mortgage question

Question regarding dual mortgages. I have a townhome that I recently started renting out. I am planning to purchase a new home in the near future. I believe I am unable to include my rent as I need at least two years of income taxes showing the rental income. Therefore I believe I would need to have enough income to cover both mortgages. My question is for the rental property I know they will include the mortgage payment as part of my debt but will they also include taxes, insurance, and HOA? If anyone knows I will appreciate any information you could provide.
    Chp 7 Filled 2-21-08
    341 Hearing 3-24-08

Bump.

I also have anoter question. How do I find out when the deed on my foreclosed home transferred out of my name. I believe I can do a search of my name in the recorders office in San Diego. Does that sound correct?
    I see a trustees deed where I am the Grantor along with a Cal Western Corp and the Grantee is Us Bank and Wachovia. My loan was not with either bank though? So is the date of this deed when title transferred from my name?
    Chp 7 Filled 2-21-08
    341 Hearing 3-24-08

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X