"*" in Payment history on credit report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"*" in Payment history on credit report

For some of my creditors, there is an asterik "*" in each month since the Chapt 13 filing.

It looks as though that is how they report an on time/paid as agreed payment, as that's how my secured creditors being paid outside of the plan are reporting. * vs a 30, 60 or 90.

Seems strange, when some of these are unsecured, who are only being paid a percentage............

Do you agree that this seems odd? At first glance, it would appear to report a positive payment history............aside from the IIB/Wage Earner comment.

thanks
    K
    You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

BUMP
    Anyone?????????????

thanks
    You can't have your cake and eat it too. But you can dip your finger in the bowl and lick the icing

Comment

Which report are you seeing the * on? From which credit bureau?

Comment

I beleive it was Experian, but I don't have the report in front of me. Could have been Equifax. I'll have to look tonight when I get home.

It appears under payment history, and there is an "*" under each month listed.

For those accounts which have a payment history, I seem to find that this must indicate an on-time payment.

the odd thing is seeing an asterix entered each month for a creditor who I am no longer paying...................

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X