Finally Pulled C/R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally Pulled C/R

The one year mark has just passed where I was eligible to get a C/R from Equifax and I pulled one for myself and wife.

All looked good except for one item which I am unsure at how to proceed in dealing with.

On each of our C/R's there is one Chase account that shows 120+ days past due. All the others were IIB, and we had more than one Chase Installment Account each. I came right here after viewing the C/R's so I will have to double check to see if they share the same acct #. I "think" we had one account we were both responsible for, but all our others were individual.

So my question is, should I begin the online resoultion process with Equifax or how should I proceed? And should my ultimate goal be to have this listed as IIB?

Many thanks!
    CH 7 filed on 6/12/09:cry:
    341 Scheduled on 8/11/09:blink:
    341 Concluded @9:20 8/11/09...Now begins the waiting game.:dry:
    Discharged on 10/14/09:clapping::yahoo:

After I was discharged, I pulled all three of my credit reports and went to work. You can dispute it online. It's been six months and I just pulled all three again, there were a was one account on all three CRs that showed I still owed a balance (auto loans) that wasn't there 6 months ago! So check your CRs often for errors.

P.S. Don't pay for the Credit Reports, there's a post on here that shows how to get them free! I'll find it....
    May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
    May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
    May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
    9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Here you go: http://www.bkforum.com/showthread.ph...dit+monitoring

Many thanks to 'Catleg'
      May 2008 Hired 1st Attorney/Stopped paying CCs
      May 21, 2009 Retained 2nd Attorney
      May 28th - Filed for Ch 7 (FINALLY!)
      9/11/09 - DISCHARGED!!!!

Comment

Just do an online dispute and say it was included in bankruptcy and that you want it corrected asap and to send a copy of the corrected CR as well

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X