25% off MyFico credit score and report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

25% off MyFico credit score and report

If you use this promo code "Friend25" upon checkout - instead of paying $15.95 you will only pay $11.96 its for 25% off.

Hope it helps those that need to pull their report the first time following discharge/confirmation to correct any errors.

Very nice find. Two years ago I would be on there right now using said code. Since I no longer care what my FICO is, I won't be using it. I would also remind people that you can get the first one for free (one per year, per CRA) at www.annualcreditrpeort.com. You won't get the score, but for those purposes you just need a report to see what needs to be fixed.
    New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

I agree LSU - but we already used our free report earlier this year so... had to pay for it. dont really care what my fico is either at this juncture, but do need to fix my report given there are 2 errors on it now that BK was filed. Our lawyer ran it before we filed and then told us to pull it about a month after confirmation to ensure everything is reported correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
        I agree LSU - but we already used our free report earlier this year so... had to pay for it. dont really care what my fico is either at this juncture, but do need to fix my report given there are 2 errors on it now that BK was filed. Our lawyer ran it before we filed and then told us to pull it about a month after confirmation to ensure everything is reported correctly.
        Yeah, it's a good code if you already used your freebies!
        New Orleans: Home to the World Champion Saints, the biggest enviromental disaster and the biggest natural disaster in the history of this nation. Proud to call it home!

Comment

Originally posted by LSUTiger32 View Post
          Very nice find. Two years ago I would be on there right now using said code. Since I no longer care what my FICO is, I won't be using it. I would also remind people that you can get the first one for free (one per year, per CRA) at www.annualcreditrpeort.com. You won't get the score, but for those purposes you just need a report to see what needs to be fixed.
          I agree LSU, everyone should use their yearly free credit report. But I also think that if people are going for a mortgage or a car purchase, that they should know what their credit score is. (especially the mortgage). It's a small investment to make to not end up with a big surprise in the broker's office.
          You can't take a picture of this. It's already gone. ~~Nate, Six Feet Under

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X