top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Filed Tuesday...... Car dealership offers in the mail Thursday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filed Tuesday...... Car dealership offers in the mail Thursday!

Already got an offer in the mail.....

FRESH START EVENT

PRE-QUALIFIED based solely on your bankruptcy filing......Actually your bankruptcy filing is the only qualifying item required to begin the process..........YOUR BANKRUPTCY DOES NOT HAVE TO BE DISCHARGED!!! ....... If you have been to your 341 meeting it is URGENT that you call me @ XXX-XXX-XXXX to take delivery of your new or quality pre-owned vehicle. .........The fact that you filed Bankruptcy demonstrates your desire to help yourself and your situation!
    North Carolina

I have been getting two so far but I just threw them. What I did was called the three credit bureaus and opt out of these offers.

Comment

Thanks, BUT NO THANKS!
      North Carolina

Comment

Good idea, crabcakes.
        North Carolina

Comment

I love how those offers make it sound like life and death if you don't call them. I had one that actually said "if you don't act now this could be your only hope" ... I generally don't even open them now.
          BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
          Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

Yep, I got those too. Still getting them. But the interest rate will be really high, no Thanks,

Comment

I too got those the same week I filed and I never checked into the details. These were from small, used car places. I wonder if I could get a new car loan from a regular dealership, or if I could lease one. Does anyone have any experience with that?

Comment

I've received like 10 of those. They go right in the trash. Sorry, I'm not desperate.

I don't think these have anything to do with your credit report. We opted out of receiving pre-screen offers a few years ago. We never receive them. We got these stupid things like 2 days after filing. I think they are probably on some sort of list notifying them when someone files bk.
                I may be smarter than an attorney, but I'm not one. No legal advice here, people.
                Filed Ch. 7 pro se on 10/22/10 341 on 11/19/10 Report of No Distribution Filed on 11/19/10 Discharged 1/19/11 Closed 2/2/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X