Every trade lines form EQ is goon even good old accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every trade lines form EQ is goon even good old accounts

I need some help and suggestion from the board.
    I filed my BK in Michigan on 01/14/2010 and it was discharged on 04/13/2010. Right after my discharge I moved to TX. It’s been 9 month now and I’m planning to rebuild my credit again. So far this is what I did to fix it.

On December 13th I applied for “Conn's Appliances Credit” got denied for BK
    The Applied for Orchard Card and Firestone Card both got denied. HSBC said “too many account in delinquency with HSBC bank” and firestone said “BK in file”

On December 23 I request my credit from all 3 and so far got “Equifax and Transunion” back

On my EQ file, BK in listed but “NO OTHER” accounts. I mean nothing except few inquires. All my trade lines are gone. I called them yesterday and request to remove my old address and wrong name. They said they can’t remove the address because its tide up with BK in file, for them to remove my old address they have to investigate my BK. So I dispute my BK. She also mention she can have some one to look in to why all my info wiped out—but I denied that

Now is it a GOOD thing that everything from my file is goon?
    Transunion has all the IIB and accounts in good standing. I dispute all IIB saying “ Not mine” – let’s see what happen.

My question is should I have EQ look in to why all my info wiped out? I’m guessing if they do it. This will bring all my IIB accounts and some accounts in good closed accounts too.

Thanks
    BK Filed 01/14/2010, Discharged on 04/14/2010. Start rebuilding 01/01/2011.
    Turn Down By: Conns Appliance Store, Orchard Bank (IIB HSBC), Firestone Credit-CFNA
    Approve By : Capital One ( $500 Unsecured)

I'd say it's crucial to bring your old, good accounts back on file - even if the IIB-accounts would come back as well. A credit-history that starts with a BK is something you certainly don't want to have.
    Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
    FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
    FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

That's what I'm thinking too. After all accounts are back I can try removing those are in IIB.
      What do you guys think ????
      Last edited by DesiPula; 01-14-2011, 02:30 PM.
      Turn Down By: Conns Appliance Store, Orchard Bank (IIB HSBC), Firestone Credit-CFNA

Comment

Originally posted by DesiPula View Post
        That's what I'm thinking too. After all accounts are back I can try removing those are in IIB.
        What do you guys think ????
        Yep, that's what I'm currently working on. I also have some creditors which only report my positive accounts to one or two offices instead of all 3. They will receive a letter from me, asking them kindly to report my accounts to every bureau.

The negative accounts (IIB) are already in dispute. If they verify their errors they previously reported, they will get mail from me as well - just not as "kind"..
        Filed CH7 9/24/2010, 341 on 10/28/2010, Disch.&Closed: 1/6/2011. FICO EX: 9/2: 672.
        FICO EQ: pre-filing: 573, After BK Public Record: 568, 10/3: 673.
        FICO TU: pre-filing: 589, After BK Public Record: 563, 9/2: 706.

Comment

NEW UPDATE: Today i received a credit report from company called "CSC Credit service" a Equifax company. On that report I see all my old account and IIB accounts. The issue in this report is, it has only my OLD NAME AND ADDRESS on it. On 2007 I legally change my FIRST name. I'm going to call EQ Tuesday and have them research about it.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X