Free Credit Scores...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Credit Scores...

Here are three websites where you could get your score for no charge. I thought I'd share this tidbit information if it hasn't been posted here before. So far, I have only used the last one & love the iphone app.

CreditKarma.com: To get your free (TransUnion) score, you must create a free account on CreditKarma.com. Doing so requires you to enter your Social Security number and answer some questions about the accounts appearing on your credit report—such as which lender is associated with your auto loan—to verify your identity.

Quizzle.com: You can get a free copy of your Experian credit report and accompanying score on credit monitoring site Quizzle.com. To do so, you must create a free account on the site. Although you won't have to enter your Social Security number, you will have to answer some questions about your credit history to verify your identity.

CreditSesame.com: You can also get a free version of your Experian score on CreditSesame.com, which you can obtain by providing your Social Security number and answering some personal questions to verify your identity. Credit Sesame also has a free iPhone app that will provide a free score as well as monthly updates on your score's status.
    Last edited by delphinus317; 01-05-2012, 08:59 AM.
    Filed Ch7 11/2011, 341 - 12/5/11, 12/6/11 - Trustee's Report of No Distribution - No Funds
    Deadline to file Objections: 2/3/12, DISCHARGED & CLOSED 2/10/12!!!

I use all 3 - CreditKarma is nice because you can get a new score every day. Just remember they are all FAKOs not actual FICO scores! I also like that with Quizzle you get a free Experian credit report every 6 months. And also don't forget http://www.credit.com/ where you get a free "credit report card"
    Jessica
    Filed Chapter 7 (Minnesota): 5/23/11
    Discharged 8/30/11, Not yet closed...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X