top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Credit card offer, do we have to wait til discharge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit card offer, do we have to wait til discharge?

We havent been discharged yet but my husband recieved an offer from capitol one. Do you have to wait til your discharge to get a cc? We arent looking to get into the same situation that caused us to file by any means but we want to start building our credit up again at some point... We had our 341 meeting early Nov so I dont think we will be discharged til Feb.

Originally posted by StEt0417 View Post
    We havent been discharged yet but my husband recieved an offer from capitol one. Do you have to wait til your discharge to get a cc? We arent looking to get into the same situation that caused us to file by any means but we want to start building our credit up again at some point... We had our 341 meeting early Nov so I dont think we will be discharged til Feb.
    think about it ,you're not even discharged and u already want credit?

Comment

Originally posted by soccerguy View Post
      scorpion35? That you?
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

UH NO!!!! I said at some point but def not now. Just merely asking because I thought it was weird to get credit card offers before we were even discharged. I didnt know that they could give you credit before the discharge.

Comment

Originally posted by StEt0417 View Post
          UH NO!!!! I said at some point but def not now. Just merely asking because I thought it was weird to get credit card offers before we were even discharged. I didnt know that they could give you credit before the discharge.
          Don't worry about what soccerguy said. I am 99.5% sure it is a doppelganger of another forum member who always tried to tinkle in everyone's cornflakes and make others feel as awful as he must feel.

You can change your forum name but you can't change punctuation spacing and how you "type".
          ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~

Comment

two words for you

GET LOST

Comment

two words for you

GET LOST
              LMAO.... I think I hit a nerve.

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
                LMAO.... I think I hit a nerve.
                By golly, I think you did! hee hee....
                Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
                  scorpion35? That you?
                  LMAO! Vale you are the sharpest tack (and brightest color) in the box by Golly!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X