Accessing Student Loan Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accessing Student Loan Accounts

My BK7 was recently discharged and I need to re-gain access into my sallie mae account. When i try to log in, it does not allow me. I called and they said that since i am in bk i was not allowed access into the account. Does anyone know a way to get around this? I thought that after the discharge, i would be able to re-gain access to my account. Anyone ever have to go through this?

Thanks,
    HP

How long have you been discharged? I couldn't get in to Sallie Mae right after, I want to say it was probably a month or so. You can always call and ask
    Jessica
    Filed Chapter 7 (Minnesota): 5/23/11
    Discharged 8/30/11, Not yet closed...

Comment

Its been about two weeks, im gonna call and see what they say. Any suggestions who i should direct my call to?

Comment

I just talked to customer service
        Jessica
        Filed Chapter 7 (Minnesota): 5/23/11
        Discharged 8/30/11, Not yet closed...

Comment

I was not able to get back into my sallie mae account for about 2-3 months after my BK. They are really slow when it comes to getting everything back on track. I had to call and call and make sure they weren't going to mess up and put me into default. But don't worry... it takes some time. Just call and check in periodically.
          BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
          Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

I had access to my Sallie Mae account 2 weeks after my discharge. I would call Customer Service or pay your loan though your Bank's bill pay.
            November 2, 2009: Filed Chapter 7, December 10, 2009: 341 Done! January 11, 2010 Last Day for Objections! February 9, 2010 Discharged!!! February 12, 2010 Case Closed, MyFico on 11/09: 550, Now: 715!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X