Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rewards 660... only reporting to TU

I wonder what the deal is?

They are only showing up on TU, and they are supposed to report to all thre...
    BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

My crown jewelers account did not report to all three agencies at the same time. It was listed with TU first and then about a month later listed with the other two.
    Discharged 2/27/06, closed 6/1/06

Comment

Originally posted by newstart
      My crown jewelers account did not report to all three agencies at the same time. It was listed with TU first and then about a month later listed with the other two.

I've had the card for nearly a year and a half now.....
      BUSY running my own credit repair services! Sorry I don't stop in so often any more!

Comment

When we pulled our Credit Reports for the attny, we had 1 or 2 accts that showed on one CRA report that didn't show on others. And visa versa.

At the time, I wondered why. But now I guess it's cause some Creditors report to one or 3 of the CRA's and not the others??!!
        Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
        Discharged - 12/2006
        Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
        Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X