applying for credit lines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

applying for credit lines

We like everybody is trying to rebuild here. We have passed on the car loan due to the high interest rate , We are trying to think long term here.
    So we really need to get these three lines of credit going, so far

I have orchard with just added my husband as authorized user,I had 3 months
    My husband has First premier with me as authorized user. 1 month
    I have my mortgage 1.5 years no lates but only in my name we will be refinacing in Nov.

Thats it so far , My husband is lacking here more than I am, Should we try to apply now or wait a little while he was denied by
    Providian,Hooters,orchard (by himself)
    We don't want to continue to run his credit getting denied we thought about Aspire but really wanted to know if any department stores were easy. I rather not have another visa mastercard with all those high fees , I know we are rebuilding and we have to pay to rebuild again which is okay we already are paying on two cards. Just thought someone may know of a dept store besides crown that is BK friendly. Also is it reported just as good as a authorized user as acct holder orchard told us it was not the same.

Also does verizon home phone report as a type of credit line and help you like a credit card acct?
    Last edited by invest1choice; 06-12-2006, 10:49 AM.
    DISCHARGED Case CLOSED = 01/03/2006
    Credit Cards
    Washingon Mutual 3000.00
    HSBC 1600.00

Try a "passbook loan" through a credit union. I got one for $500.00 and they report to all three cb. Its a secured line of credit. You pretty much deposit a certian amount of money into thier savings account and they gave you a credit line for that amount. It has worked wonders for my sister who had bad credit. After 6 months she was recv. credit card offers on a weekly basis. My credit union is called Wescom. Its in CA. Hope this helps..
    Orchard Bank Credit Card-(unsecured) $300.00
    Wescom Line of Credit-(secured) $500.00

Comment

I will definitely look into this with the credit loans around here.

Thanks
      DISCHARGED Case CLOSED = 01/03/2006
      Credit Cards
      Washingon Mutual 3000.00
      HSBC 1600.00

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X