For people who HATE cooking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by soleprop View Post
    grape jelly????? what in the world????? please explain what this ingredient adds to the recipe
    Flavor, flavor, and sweetness. Although I am not a fan of this, I have made it in homeconomics class. My school has this big basketball tournament every january, invites teams from 2 or 3 states to come. The home ec. students provided the food for the hospitality room, and the bbq/grape jelly meatballs were always eaten up every night. Never any left. But I find the idea of grape jelly/bbq sauce gross, so never even tasted them.
    Chapter 13 filed -8/12/04
    Plan approved- 7/11/05
    Date discharged--10-12-2007
    Date closed- 12/6/2007:yes2::yes2:

Comment

Just another thought...If you're in just a household of two like me, sometimes it's cheaper to eat out! For example, my fiance and I can eat at taco bell for $6.00.
      FILED!: August 11, 2008 * Pre-Filing Fico Score - 643 * 341: October 8, 2008 * Last Day for Objections: December 7, 2008
      "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Comment

I love to cook. It's my way to unwind. I loke to watch Rachel Ray's 30 minuite meals to get ideas. She usually focuses on ways to eat healthy and on a tight budget.

Everyone has 30 mins to spend on dinner, and plus if you make extra, you have lunch the next day!!!
        Filed Chapter 13 05/23/08
        Converted to Chapter 7 Jan 2012
        Discharged April 2012

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X