Mortgage payment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortgage payment

Since we have been in bankruptcy we have not been able to pay our mortgage with online banking or payby phone. we have to do it the old fashioned way, mail! After our discharge do you think we will be able to pay by online banking or will we always have to mail our payment. Any one else in this situation? any insight?

Once the automatic stay has been lifted, and your bk has been resolved, inform the company and they no doubt will open your access. I had this too until I reaffirmed, but that was with a credit union and they are a bit tougher. 'Hub
    If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

You probably will be able to get the online banking reestablished. We were not able to bank online with our CU until we reaffirmed the car note and the overdraft protection.

Likewise we are not able to pay our electric bill online for at least one year, because a couple of times, the payment bounced. So we have to pay either by cash at a store that accepts utility payments, or mail in a money order.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Well, I see the 'Cat Household tag team is at it again!
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

thank you for your help!\

This forum has truly been a wonderful tool for us to get through this time and see that we are not the only ones!!!

Comment

Mine was the same way but I have online bill pay through my bank. It turns out you can pay it that way with no problems.
            4/09 Converted to a Ch 7 due to loss in dh's income
            5/09 UST now involved no idea what happens next
            7/09 UST has decided to withdraw his motion to dismiss!
            7/27/09 DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X