Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 - DONE! (Almost?)

My 341 went well, I think.

It was by video conference, so I could have skipped the stockings and heels in this crummy weather. In fact I was the only person who showed up NOT in jeans or sweats!

We weren't able to "sit in" on other 341s because they were held in a closed door conference room. The waiting room was a very narrow hallway with two rows of chairs. Bathrooms were outside and three doors down in another office. Fortunately there was a coffee shop on the corner. $4.19 for a latte, and it wasn't starbucks!

In my income statements the question asked for income for the past two years, so I had originally listed all sources of income 2 years back from my filing (December, 2007 to December 2009) She asked me to modify that form and resubmit it to include income for ALL of calendar year 2007. (No problem. Can do.) She asked me to make a couple of other small changes to a couple of my schedules and send those in as well. For example, I have a collection agency listed that is a duplicate debt as the OC is also listed, and she asked me to remove the collection agency from there. (No problem. Can do.)

All of the paperwork that I was directed to bring with me to the 341 - well - since she wasn't actually there to hand it to her, I have to mail it all in now.

So I am pleased with the over all "tone" of my 341.

But she did say she was going to email me a list of the changes she wants to see submitted and so far I have not received the email. I guess it's a good thing I made legible notes.

My 2nd bankruptcy class was held free of charge after the 341 in the same building and it was the Dave Ramsey course. That was an added bonus to get that out of the way the same day, for free. It made for a long day because I had to drive an hour and a half to get there, and my 341 was late. I was scheduled for 11:00 but didn't get seen until 11:30. And then the class ran 2 hours, and another 1 1/2 hours drive home.

Overall I feel good about how the proceeding went.

I found out why my trustee was replaced yesterday. My first trustee moved to California! So they are in the process of "installing" the new guy.

Oh look at this! --
    Filed & Entered: 01/07/2010
    Docket Text Meeting of Creditors Held & Concluded (Without PDF)(Batch)

Oh well. I am working on the changes she asked for anyway.

Comment

Congratulations!
      08.28.09 - Filed Chapter 7
      10.19.09 - 341 Meeting
      12.18.09 - Anticipating Discharge!!!
      12.21.09 - Discharged!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X