Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 done!

Hello Everyone,

I found great comfort in reading all of your posts with regards to your 341 meetings, I figured I should write about my experience to add to the forum.

My husband and I had our 341 meeting yesterday and let me say that it was pretty painless. We met our attorney at the courthouse and he gave us an idea of the types of things we'd be asked (did you sign your BK paperwork, has anything changed since you filed...etc). We were called up, my husband and I both went up together and were sworn in. We were asked very simple questions, has anything changed since you filed, did you sign the paperwork personally. The trustee also asked if the rent amount we had on our budget was our current or proposed (it is proposed, as we are going to surrender our home). It was about 5 minutes or less.

We were a little nervous prior to the meeting, and are relieved that it is over...but all in all, it was really nothing to worry about.

Just wanted to share!

Great to know. Happy 60 day wait... hope ours goes as smmoth on Tues..

Comment

Congratulations! Welcome to the 60 Day Club!
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Hi - I had my meeting January 27 in Chicago - lasted about 4 minutes - my attorney missed it, she was delayed across town - but looks like we are waiting this out together!

Take care - we can share this wait --

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X