341 in 15 hours...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 in 15 hours...

Doubt I will sleep tonight. Talked with my attorney today, went over the basics, what to bring and to meet him at least 45 minutes before the meeting to go over everything one last time.

I will be at 48 days since filing, there have been no updates on pacer since the last filing in december, so I guess that is good news. My attorney says not to worry, no asset, $8,000 below the median income for my state..

Bad part is I have about a 2 hour drive, one way to get there...

I will update when I get back in...

GL... we had ours this am
    we brought the required paystubs, proof of ins and bank statements and TT never once asked for them we lost sleep last night over nothing,lol

Comment

Lots of luck!!
      Filed Ch.7 on 03/17
      Statement of Presumed abuse filed 707(b) 05/03
      Statement of Non-Abuse filed!!
      Discharged 06/23/10

Comment

You'll be fine - the worst part is the anxiety before, which is normal and you will be joining the rest of us in the 60 day club - soon.

Comment

I am BACK...

Wow it as interesting.

My attorney and I sat and watched a couple cases, he said just listen.

The guy before me was getting grilled hard, even his attorney was being put in his place for not ansering questions the UST had.

Then it was my case.

Sworn in, present my ID and SS card, was asked if I read the petion and understood it, presented my 2009 tax returns, the TT said I get to KEEP MY REFUND, WOOOHOOOO, then said have a nice and good luck, that was it.....

3 minutes tops....

60 day clock......

Comment

You will sleep better tonight - we're in the club together!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X