341 in Lansing MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 in Lansing MI

Back from my 341. It was pretty painless. She did ask me a couple extra questions. She asked if I had owned any property is the last six years. So that brought about a very small conversation about a retail building I sold in 07. It was sold for the appraised value though, so I'm sure that is all okay. She also asked how I got so much debt, which was business related and incurred until 07, but nothing after that. She also asked about the drop in income since 08, but that was due to my husbands retirement. Other then that, it was all the standard questions, with no mention at all of our taxes, which were exempted. I didn't hear her ask anyone about their taxes.

To end it, she just stated I would not be needing to return, case closed, and I should be discharged in two to four months.

My attorney then met with me again, to explain about the possibility of audit, or also of a reaffirmation meeting with a judge. Also, that there was a slight possibility, but not probability, that a judge could still ask more questions instead of accepting the recommendation of the trustee. (I hadn't heard of that before). But, she assured me that she thought things went extremely well., and that no news was good news from here on out.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X