341 done in Phoenix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 done in Phoenix

Last Monday we made it through our 341. Pretty standard questions:Full name and phone number. Have you read the petition. Have you received an inheritance in the last 10 years. Do you expect to receive an inheritance in the next 6 months. Have you filed bk before. Have you lived in AZ the last 2 years.

Also TT asked that when I file my 2009 return to send him a copy and any refund check. I expected that but it sure would have been nice to keep that.

Very relieved that that part is over as we were extremely nervous about it like everyone else.
    filed 1/25/10
    341 3/1/10
    Ch. 7
    No Asset

Originally posted by santro View Post
    Last Monday we made it through our 341. Pretty standard questions:Full name and phone number. Have you read the petition. Have you received an inheritance in the last 10 years. Do you expect to receive an inheritance in the next 6 months. Have you filed bk before. Have you lived in AZ the last 2 years.

Also TT asked that when I file my 2009 return to send him a copy and any refund check. I expected that but it sure would have been nice to keep that.

Very relieved that that part is over as we were extremely nervous about it like everyone else.
    Excellent!!!
    Who was your Trustee?

Comment

Flores. He was very business like and got right into it. Ours went smoothly but he did question other folks further about a Mercedes and another about a large check they wrote. No drama other than that.
      filed 1/25/10
      341 3/1/10
      Ch. 7
      No Asset

Comment

Santro,

Merci beaucoup!
        Best,
        Bella

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse