pending 341 meeting scheduled June 29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pending 341 meeting scheduled June 29

I have been monitoring pacer and have not seen anything in the status other than pending 341. Does the trustee ask for anything before the 341 meeting or do all the request come durning and after the 341?
    Thanks in advance for any input.

We had our 341 meeting today. We didn't get any requests for anything before the 341. Once the petition was filed (filing date), I only saw Pacer eventually showed the 'Pending' date of 341, and then later showed the final date of 341. (The final date was the same, but pushed back 30 minutes later.) The 341 Notice was available on Pacer, and we were mailed a copy.
    This isn't legal advice. It is just informational based on my experiences through the process, and some of the lessons I've learned.

Comment

much thanks for your response , so did the trustee ask for any paper work?

Comment

No paperwork requested! I brought my little stack anyway.

I detailed all that happened at my 341 here, if you wanted to read more:
        This isn't legal advice. It is just informational based on my experiences through the process, and some of the lessons I've learned.

Comment

Thanks Much! that was very helpful. best of luck to you.

Comment

To you as well!

Comment

I have had two different Trustees as my case was moved from the Phoenix district to the the Tuscon district; strange situation.

Anyway the first one sent me a letter asking for a ton of stuff, all my check stubs up to a given date, tax returns, bank statements, there was a long questionnaire, heck he even want photos of my guns??? None of this would have been an issue or a burden, but then we got transferred.

Yesterday I got a letter from the Tuscon trustee, he want very little. There is a questionnaire, he want the '08 and '09 tax returns, he told me if I got a tax refund after I filed it is his, DON'T spend it! Then it said if you got the refund before you filed, which I did, provide a detailed list of where you spent it and when. I was keeping track of this just in case he asked this question so no problem.

So by 9am today I had all the items he asked for ready to go. I emailed scans of the trustee letter and what I plan to send him to my lawyer, who is on vacation until Monday. If he approves I put the package in the mail Monday or Tuesday.

All in all no big deal. We have nothing to hide. If he wants our stuff he is entitled to it so we won't complain, it is only stuff. We will get more, but this fresh start is a second chance in life. I consider the first time a rehearsal. This time we will get it right and the credit bug can f--off! LOL

Have a great day!
              Filed CH 7 - 5/21/10, 341 Meeting - 7/9/10, Report of no distribution - 7/12/10
              Last day to object - 9/7/10
              Discharged - 9/14/10
              Closed - 9/21/10

Comment

Exactly what copies of Bank Statements do you have to bring the 342 meeting, up until the day you file or up until the day of your actual 341 meeting?

Comment

Originally posted by doudis2 View Post
                  I have had two different Trustees as my case was moved from the Phoenix district to the the Tuscon district; strange situation.

Anyway the first one sent me a letter asking for a ton of stuff, all my check stubs up to a given date, tax returns, bank statements, there was a long questionnaire, heck he even want photos of my guns??? None of this would have been an issue or a burden, but then we got transferred.

Yesterday I got a letter from the Tuscon trustee, he want very little. There is a questionnaire, he want the '08 and '09 tax returns, he told me if I got a tax refund after I filed it is his, DON'T spend it! Then it said if you got the refund before you filed, which I did, provide a detailed list of where you spent it and when. I was keeping track of this just in case he asked this question so no problem.

So by 9am today I had all the items he asked for ready to go. I emailed scans of the trustee letter and what I plan to send him to my lawyer, who is on vacation until Monday. If he approves I put the package in the mail Monday or Tuesday.

All in all no big deal. We have nothing to hide. If he wants our stuff he is entitled to it so we won't complain, it is only stuff. We will get more, but this fresh start is a second chance in life. I consider the first time a rehearsal. This time we will get it right and the credit bug can f--off! LOL

Have a great day!
                  Hi Doudis,

Who was your PHX Trustee? I just filed a 13 in PHX, and I should find out tomorrow who, when and where for the 341.

Thanks,

Skipper

Comment

Rather not post the trustee's name, but if you want to see who all the trustee's are go to the AZ BKT court website. Look at the schedules and you can see who all the judges and trustee's are.
                    Filed CH 7 - 5/21/10, 341 Meeting - 7/9/10, Report of no distribution - 7/12/10
                    Last day to object - 9/7/10
                    Discharged - 9/14/10
                    Closed - 9/21/10

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X