341 Over! Went WAY better than expected

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Over! Went WAY better than expected

Ok so I did not expect much out of the 341. Thanks to everyone here I knew it should be no big deal. We have a business which we felt could be declared worthless and it was which was good since it does provide us income. It lasted about 5 min.

So now for the good part. We declared 2 CC that were for the business but guarantee by us. Our lawyer received a letter from the main CC ($30k) that we used the card after filing and the $3000 in charges after were being requested for payment and they would fight that portion being discharged. Our lawyer said it seems they were actually including that within our personal and appear to be discharged. He is sending them a letter acknowledging we did spend that after filing and agree to repay it. I guess they opened the ac incorrectly originaly and had it a person w/ our corp name on it. He said they way that CC is handling things he is almost sure it will get discharged. I could not believe it. It was something we were budgeting to pay and now likely will not!

Glad it went well!
    Filed 09/2010...341 10/2010...Discharged 12/2010!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X