Eastern District Court/Sacramento

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eastern District Court/Sacramento

Anyone had a 341 meeting for the above noted location? We go November 5, 2010 and I am sick thinking about it.
    Thanks

Be sure to post how it goes - we go 11/10.

I'll totally be crossing my fingers for you!

--13for60
    Filed Chapter 13 - 10/05/10
    341 Scheduled - 11/10/10

Comment

This website lists the trustees serving Sacramento, Redding and Modesto counties. It lists them by name & in some cases gives information as to non-standard questions they will ask.

There are two secrets for success in life:
      1.) Never tell everything you know.

Comment

Ok, so I just looked it over myself. No good info there really. Might be useful for a pro se filer, but not someone waiting for their 341. Yesterday I was reading a blog for an LA trustee/lawyer & he said if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to be afraid of. I keep thinking of that when I get nervous about our future 341. Sorry for the lame list of document requirements!

Comment

Except for this list of Chapter 7 questions:

Comment

This is a juicy bit as well: If Spacone is your trustee, he: asks if there was any use of credit cards in the 90 days before filing and if anyone else used the credit cards. He asks if there was any real property transferred in the last 4 years that isn't listed and wants to know if it was refinanced and if money was taken out and what was done with the money.

Comment

Thanks for the info Debee.

I find it interesting that I have been unable to find ANY information regarding opinions from clients - I hate the term "debtor" - regarding the Trustee's performance. No where. Zip. Nada.

I am totally "Mr Google" and can find any info I need. This has been frustrating!

I'm looking for any information/opinion/guidance about working with Larry Loheit. It may be more appropriate to keep this information private ratehr than post for all to see, so feel free to shoot me a personal message.

Like everyone else, I'm tearing myself up trying to get through this difficult period. Thanks for the support.

--13for60
              341 Scheduled - 11/10/10

Comment

Ok, another juicy bit. If Roberts is your trustee, he: does not use the trustee's questionnaire. Not putting cash on hand in schedule B is a red flag to him that schedules may not be complete because everybody at least has pocket change. He uses the self swearing sheet at the 341. He often asks when the house was purchased, for how much, and the last time it was refinanced and what the money was spent on. He asks case specific questions first, then the standard 341 questions.

Comment

If Husted is your trustee, she: asks if debtor has insurance on vehicles. She occasionally asks debtors to get independent proof of value of assets if she thinks value is higher. She uses KBB to check value of vehicles and compare to petition. Get all follow up docs to trustee more than 5 days before any continued hearing. She spends a lot of time on each case at the hearing.

Comment

If Mike Hopper is your trustee, he: is particularly interested in how values of vehicles were arrived at and #1 on schedule J. Asks what credit cards were used for if there is a lot of credit card debt. It is helpful to him if you let him know before the hearing date whether a debtor will require translation.

Comment

13 for 60: I found the Sacramento website with the trustee info completely by accident. I think most of my lucky finds come at 1am when I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open and can't see what search terms I'm typing. If I see anything about your trustee, I will find you on here and send a pm.

Comment

Excellent! Thanks!

--13for60
                        341 Scheduled - 11/10/10

Comment

Have you ever thought of going and sitting in on someone else's 341? There are people here who have done it. I plan to as well. I think it would help alot to get some sense of the person, their style, their manner of questioning, their usual questions, etc.

Comment

Brilliant idea, but for me (unfortunately) I am 100 miles away from my 341 hearing.

--13for60
                            341 Scheduled - 11/10/10

Comment

I just checked pacer and my 341 is scheduled 11/24 @ 4pm the trustee is Hopper. The problem is we are going out of town for thanksgiving. Leaving 11/23.. Any feedback on this trustee?????????

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X