341 Last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Last week

I Had my 341 Last week. we showed up an houre early and noone was there. I stated to worry that they changed it and no one told me. It turned out that they where all on lunch and and other people did not show up until right before they had to. There was to people before me and the TT held lem over the coals he grilled them pretty good. the asked the how mthey got the value of their home about ther cars tax returns. i really stated to worry. when it was our turn tt decided to ask my wife all the questions. Sine i am the one who handles all the financials and my wife is 15+ years my junior i was worried he would cracke her and we would be doomed.I had notheing to hide but just thought the sky would fall on me any way. The TT started with the standard questions and she fired the answers "yes" "no" she did not blink. The only thing he asked other than the standard questios was what we paid for the house and what we put down. It was over in 3 mis or less. Checked pacer today and tt report of no dist. Yay lloks like thew 60 day Club fro me!

John, you must have been typing on a cell phone! LOL. But, congrats anyway on the successful 341 meetng.
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Happy for your good news Johnb12,.....just wondered, any clues as to why the TT quizzed the couple before you so much?
      Did they have a lawyer?....also, are you in northern IL (I am) or down south? Good Luck!!! :-)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X