341 Meeting - Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting - Michigan

I had my 341 in the Western District of Michigan yesterday and was about in the middle of the schedule so I got to see a few people go up before me. One couple got grilled because of their very large income immediately prior to filing, but in the end the trustee closed the case and they went on their way.

For some reason the trustee did not have bank statements for me even though I provided them to my attorney so the trustee spent a few minutes off the record going through them with me looking for any preferential payments.

Once I was sworn in I was asked some specific questions regarding my work status and school enrollment status. I left the full-time work force to go back to school a couple years ago (I am 25 now). She was satisfied with my answers and also inquired if I had sold anything in the previous two years... ironically I was the only person to answer yes to that question. I had sold a few small things on eBay and also textbooks each semester. She was satisfied with my answers and then went through a list of about 10 questions with a yes or no answer and then I was done.

All told I was in the room for about 45 minutes and my part of it lasted about 10 minutes. Now I'm just hoping for a smooth couple of months and an easy ending!
    Chapter 7 Filed 11/24/10 - 341 Meeting 01/03/11

Sounds like you had a smooth sailing through your 341! Congratulations!!
    Filed Chapter 7, Pro Se: 12/23/2010
    341 Meeting: 01/26/2011
    Discharged: 03/29/2011

Comment

Great 341 - you are on your way!
      Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
      New Job 7-2011

Comment

Mine is tomorrow and I have a guy, I hope it goes smoothly also! Congrats!
        Filed:11/2010
        341 Meeting:1/5/2011
        Discharge:3/2011

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X