341 today...Phew!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 today...Phew!

I was so nervous about my 341 since I filed pro se and I was afraid I would do something wrong. (Also, I read around the Internet that the trustee gives pro se filers more scrutiny than other filers.) I could hardly sleep last night, I was so worried!

Everything went as smooth as can be. In fact, from the cases before me that I saw, the people with attorneys had a lot more problems than I did (some of the lawyers didn't file all of the paperwork or advise their clients on what questions they would be asked. That's a shame.) mainly because I had no problems at all. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes. The trustee was really nice and she moved through the cases efficiently and professionally. I didn't see any of the drama that some people saw with other cases at all. I was so relieved.

Now my waiting game and a good night's sleep!

I am filing pro-se tommorrow and am nervous, going over and over everything. I guess I just need to do it. What have been your experiences with it and what type of questions did the trustee ask you?

Comment

Congrats on the smooth 341, shelley

Another pro-se filer in the 60 day club
      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

COngrats indeed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Congrats Shelley...... GOOD JOB!!!!!
          filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
          "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

congrats.....good job.

Comment

Shelley - good for you! Pro se can be done successfully, and we are proof of it!
              Filed Ch 7 Pro Se 11-18-2010 341 Meeting 12-16-2010 Discharged 2-15-2011
              New Job 7-2011

Comment

Good for you.....the atty's looked with derision upon the poor soul who file pro se (at my 341 meeting). I was advised not to do it (by an attorney, natch).

Comment

Congrats - that is awesome that you had the nerve and guts to file pro se - good for you!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X