341 Done today in eastern district ca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Done today in eastern district ca

Ok.. Rather anticlimatic. We got there early. Watched a few cases (trustee had a paralegal running the show, no sign of trustee...she was extremely nice to everyone). There were only a couple of cases that stuck out. One was an older lady who was surrendering a couple of rental properties. I'm not sure what she was keeping, but her payment was about 3,000 dollars for 5 years and it was at 100%. Most of the ones we watched (including ours were at 0%). The other case that stuck out was the one where the only person who showed up was the attorney with an excuse that the client was out of town working in oregon. Seemed he had already had one continuance and this time he just sent the attorney. I smelled a rat. He hadn't even done his business examination yet. Even so, the paralegal was EXTREMELY nice and gave him one more continuance rather than outright dismissal which is what I think the attorney was expecting. In the five or so cases that we watched only 1 creditor showed up and that was a local credit union for information about a vehicle. Apparently they were not too happy about the value being crammed down. Ours went so smoothly I almost thought they forgot that we ran a business. They asked very basic questions, if we understood our plan, if we had signed everything. Thanked us for coming and that was it. About 5 mins if even that. What now? It seemed too easy. What should I look for on pacer?

Congrats on an easy 341. Good Luck.
    Filed CH 7 4/15/11
    341 5/23/11
    DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X