341 Scheduling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Scheduling

Well, today is our filing date. No turning back now!

After you filed your CH13, how long did it take to have your 341 meeting? I'm in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.

Usually the 341 is scheduled for 30 days or so from the filing date. Congrats on taking the first step!
    Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Usually you can figure anywhere 30-60 days...more or less...

in our district, like two days after filing, the "autodocket" already set up the dates which you can see in PACER if you look up your case # (you can also search under SS#)

BEST WISHES in your journey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
        Usually you can figure anywhere 30-60 days...more or less...

in our district, like two days after filing, the "autodocket" already set up the dates which you can see in PACER if you look up your case # (you can also search under SS#)

BEST WISHES in your journey!!!
        Do you know the direct PACER link. The only one I've found asks for a Firm name.

Comment

You (at least this is what I do) go to PACER through my BK court district's website.

So if you google YOUR STATE SUCH AND SUCH DISTRICT BANKRUPTCY COURT you'll get to their website. There you'll see a link either to PACER or ECF or LIVE or some such link. BUT you have to sign up for it first. There is a "Sticky" on PACER and how to sign up...also if you google PACER sign up, you'll get the link for it.

Comment

Excellent... thanks!!

Comment

There's a fee to check status??

Comment

Hi---Foofy610---you pay $.08 a page to view---
                but as long as you don't run up over $10 in a quarter---no charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Foofy610 View Post
                  Well, today is our filing date. No turning back now!

After you filed your CH13, how long did it take to have your 341 meeting? I'm in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
                  You should be scheduled in about 30 days, PA is fairly quick about it. Glad to come back from vacation and see you are on the road to freedom!!!!
                  Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                  341 5/23/11
                  DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Hi Sunshine! Good to bear from you!

I was on the trustee website. 341's scheduled for this week had filing dates back in June. Do you think CH13's take longer?

Comment

Thanks Foofy610. Have been having a great time. My sister came up from TX 8/9 and stayed until yesterday. We had a blast and it was so nice to have some money to enjoy her visit.

No, I actually think 13's are less hassle but can't say for sure. I know my 341 lasted 1 minute 43 seconds. Since 13's are some payback, I would think it would be even easier once the lawyer has the plan done. If I remember from other posters, confirmation of 13's come a bit after the 341 but most meetings were simple. I don['t think folks have to attend the actual 13 plan confirmation hearing.

Just glad to see you got filed and are moving forward! Nice to hear from you to Btw!
                      Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                      341 5/23/11
                      DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X