Got through my 341...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got through my 341...

A little hairy, but nothing too bad, I think.

Trustee (or his rep, it appears) was very courteous. Sort of stepped in it on the mortgage on our home (I got a glare from the wife on that, though he sort of made a joke about who "technically" owned the mortgage). Had to do a little explanation on a couple of items in our bank statement (wife had purchased a trinket for our daughter, which he said was okay, and I had to explain a sum of money I had paid my dad in exchange for the car I currently own, as the one I was driving immediately before we filed broke down and was worth less than they wanted to fix it).

Other than that, no other real snags. Just have to wait now. The light is at the end of the tunnel, hopefully!
    Filed: 28 July 11 (Ch. 7) / 341: 6 Sep 11 / No Dist: 12 Sep 11
    Discharge: 9 Nov 11 / CLOSED: 15 Nov 11

Congrats on getting thru the bloody thing. I am so not looking forward to when the day finally comes....

But, I am curious. How much was the trinket?
    Was it like a Target charge for $34 and you need to know exactly what it was for?
    Just wondering. I save every receipt but the thrift shop ones are pretty vague. I would love nothing more than to hand over a foot-thick package of them to be waded thru.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

In this case, it was the site the wife purchased it from. I kind of looked over at her, and she said, "Oh, I got a gift for our daughter." I think it was a pair of earrings, but well inside the exemption range.

Comment

From one Marylander to another...Congrats and welcome to the 60 day club!
        Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

Congrats and welcome to that 60 day club!
          Filed CH 7 4/15/11
          341 5/23/11
          DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

CONGRATS!!!!!!! and best wishes!!!

Comment

Congrats on getting through it okay! Where was your 341 meeting - Greenbelt or someplace else? If Greenbelt, can you send me a PM who your Chap. 7 trustee was? I have my meeting on Tuesday the 13th in Greenbelt.

Comment

The wife and I were in Baltimore. If we had been in Germantown for a bit longer than we were, then yeah, we'd have been filing in Greenbelt.

Comment

Okay thanks. Best of luck to you.

Comment

Follow up to this: 12 Sep 11: Trustee's Report of No Distribution filed.

Not bad for being 5 days in. 55 to go!

Comment

congrats!
                      Ch 7 filed 8/15/11 341 9/22/11 Discharge 11/28/11
                      The rebuilding begins

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X