341 is done...What an emotional ride, thanks to everyone who shared+++

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 is done...What an emotional ride, thanks to everyone who shared+++

Other than my attorney getting stuck in traffice and showing up 1/2 hour late, it was pretty uneventful. The main problem I had was that I'm a fairly soft-spoken person, and the trustee kept telling me to speak up for the recorder (luckily, with a smile on his face or it would have scared me!) I just wanted to thank everyone who shared their story. I hope each of you know that just helping me know what to expect minimized my stress and made it a little easier to believe that this was the right thing for me to do. A painful divorce, lower paying job and pre-divorce credit card debt was taking me away emotionally from my kids, which wasn't good for any of us. Now, I can look to the future a lot smarter than I was 20 years ago. God Bless.

Congratulations, 2kreckles, on your successful 341, and welcome to the 60 Day Club.

Welcome also to the forum, and thank you for your kind comments.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Glad to hear your 341 went well and on to the 60 days club. This forum is a great place to be, you're always welcome here!

Comment

Best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Good going. 'Hub
          If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X