341 Hearing in NYS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Hearing in NYS

Today was my husband and my 341 hearing and it was smoother than expected. We had it at 3:30 and literally walked out at 3:45. Trustee even commented on how good a job I did on the papers, he asked me who helped you with these forms, i said no one, i did them myself and he said you did them yourself? and then he repeated it again, at first i thought maybe it was a mess, so i said to him i used the internet to help i hope it wasnt a mess, then he said on the contrary you did a good job...WHEW! was my reaction.

He asked several questions about our home (took advice of this forum and did NOT reaffirm) he ask if we were gonna stay in home we said yes we would retain and pay not reaffirm asked if we were on time we said with the 1st mortgage not the 2nd then he asked about the 2nd which we told him we were behind and they made us an excellent settlement offer, he asked how it was gonna get paid (settlement would be approximately $1500) told him from my pay check. Then he asked if we were keeping the car we said yes, then a few other questions all in all it took 10 minutes tops the he said thats all and good luck.

Now on to the next and final counseling step.

This forum has been invaluable, keep up the good work and giving good advice.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X