Official paperwork

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official paperwork

well, the official paperwork came in the mail today announcing my bankruptcy. I also imagine the local bank got one too, about my mortgage. (Actually, I think they have a little bell that goes off somewhere that goes off when someone files) But it sure made me cringe and wonder what they will do. My 341 is set for April 10 and I'm sure the bank will send their attorney to ask questions. Not looking forward to it at all. I don't know how they will react to my not reaffirming even tho I'm current. The other thing I'm concerned about is that my lawyer used my annual property tax value for the house, because it's every year and most recent. The appraisal that the bank did to secure my loan, was for considerably more. But it's 2 yrs old. If we had used it, it would have been *very* close to me not being able to exempt my house. Altho is the trustee added in the extra costs to foreclose, realtors fees etc, they may have used the exemption anyway. No way to be sure on that. Hoping the bank lawyer doesn't bring that into play. And it's a spot where my lawyer will have to have my back. Kinda scarey. I'm not worried about much else. Those seem to be enough for now....

Wonderful. Your on your way. Hubby has his 341 on March 14, He is anxious to get it over. We were so relieved just to get his filed .
    chpt 7 ,5-2009

Comment

Congrats on moving along.
      Banks don't usually send their lawyers to 341's. Not to worry

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

keepsmiling,

I hope that's true, cuz it would make it easier all around. I thought they might cuz they're the local bank.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X