top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to sit in on some 341 meetings, but only by the trustee I'm assigned to. How?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to sit in on some 341 meetings, but only by the trustee I'm assigned to. How?

I checked pacer and my 341 has been scheduled for my ch7. I googled my trustee and and I'm not seeing anyone commenting on him. I wanted to sit it on a few 341s anyway so is there a way to find out when my trustee has other 341s scheduled for so I could specifically sit in on his meetings? I know it's probably not needed, but I'd like to see his demeanor and how he handles the debtors.

Does anyone know how I could find this out?
    Chapter 7, above median, no asset. Discharged with no UST involvement.

On our state court website I could pulled up the names and dates of meeting and who the trustee was. Hope this helps

Pam

Comment

I wanted to do the same thing but they don't seem to post that info in NJ . Maybe your atty knows?
      At least go sit in on some and get a feel for the whole thing.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Chill........ As long as you have been truthful in your filings, the 341 will be a breeze. You don't need to be there to watch others.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

I thought about doing the same thing but instead arrived at 9 am for my scheduled 11 am 341 just to get a feel for what was about to occur. I found the trustee to be fair, kind ( in many cases), knowledgeable (in that he hadn't just walked in there uninformed, it was clear he had reviewed each and every case) and even shared a bit of humor. Having said that, my attorney (a former trustee himself) delayed filing my Ch 7 a week so that I would be assigned this particular trustee. I certainly have read many horror stories, manufactured a few horror scenarios as well but all in all I couldn't be happier at how things have gone so far. Just 20 more days and I will be officially discharged. Checked Pacer earlier this week and the trustee has already filed the motion to close so tic toc it'll be over soon!! Happy for a fresh start. Oh, I'm not saying it's been a "walk in the park" - quite the contrary, it was an emotional and stressful decision to make but if you hire the right attorney it really helps ease a lot of stress!

Comment

I think whatever you can do to ease your fears is good. Go sit in on something when you can. It's the unknown that gets us. What if OP has a 9 am?
            Also-- if there is a TX forum here, you could try posting there and see what other's experiences have been with your guy.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X