top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Final Payment made on CH 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final Payment made on CH 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YESSSS..I just checked the NDS and I have paid my last payment!..DONE

I do have a couple questions

Below is my screen shot of the NDS..it is saying I have "Balance on hand", what is that? Do I get that back?

Total paid into plan is literally 5 cents less then the plan base...tell me that that is OK....

My attorney says I will not see the "balance on hand"..she said she thought the Trustee would take the money for the Trustee fee, but every month i pay, there is a Trustee fee paid...so why would she take the "Balance on hand"?

How long after final payment is the BK totally complete?

Thanks ALL .
    Balance on Hand $516.92
    Last Receipt Date 06/23/2015
    Last Receipt Amount $228.21
    Last Disbursement Date 06/23/2015
    Plan Base $20,745.40
    Total Paid into Plan $20,745.35
    Total Paid to all Parties $20,228.43

Originally posted by freeme0215 View Post
    YESSSS..I just checked the NDS and I have paid my last payment!..DONE

I do have a couple questions

Below is my screen shot of the NDS..it is saying I have "Balance on hand", what is that? Do I get that back?

Total paid into plan is literally 5 cents less then the plan base...tell me that that is OK....

My attorney says I will not see the "balance on hand"..she said she thought the Trustee would take the money for the Trustee fee, but every month i pay, there is a Trustee fee paid...so why would she take the "Balance on hand"?

How long after final payment is the BK totally complete?

Thanks ALL .
    Balance on Hand $516.92
    Last Receipt Date 06/23/2015
    Last Receipt Amount $228.21
    Last Disbursement Date 06/23/2015
    Plan Base $20,745.40
    Total Paid into Plan $20,745.35
    Total Paid to all Parties $20,228.43
    I paid my final payment last week,i would've made sure paid to the base plan in full just to be on the safe side. I haven't seen any moment on the pacer account yet,
    Last edited by dron; 06-29-2015, 01:17 PM. Reason: info

Comment

• frustrated51
      frustrated51 commented
      Editing a comment
      Our final payment was in April. Our case closed yesterday and we are hoping our refund check arrives soon. I was told checks are sent out on the last day of the month, but that could vary depending on the area.

Congrats on your final payment. Hopefully you have a quick discharge . I had a $945 credit that was returned to me before my discharge to balance out my plan to ZERO . Good Luck , hope you get the surplus...
    Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
    Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
    Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Your Victory Hamster Troupe is ready to go! Enjoy your new Financial Freedom. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Trustee just undated my pacer with termination of payroll.I'm so close

Comment

Originally posted by dron View Post
          Trustee just undated my pacer with termination of payroll.I'm so close
          Oh what a feeling. Good for you.
          11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Originally posted by klandsb View Post
            Congrats on your final payment. Hopefully you have a quick discharge . I had a $945 credit that was returned to me before my discharge to balance out my plan to ZERO . Good Luck , hope you get the surplus...
            klandsb Was your refund sent when they close/completed your account? Did it show up in the account ledger? I thought my refund was going to be sent yesterday, but it still shows a balance on hand (over $4000), but says the status is closed. How can it be closed with cash on hand?
            Filed Chapter 13 on 3-31-10. 341 completed 5/20/10
            $2900+ a month 0% payback to unsecured creditors
            Discharged 6/30/2015

Comment

Congrats!!!!!
              Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

After my last payments made the balance on hand was returned to me. I didn't get the money right away. My last payment was 2/26 and I received my check around 5/20 and discharge 6/24. Everyone receives their checks at different times. Some people told me I wouldn't get it until after discharge. I think that the trustee has to make sure everyone has been paid correctly before sending you back the money.....

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X