Payment Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Payment Questions

Recent bankruptcy case for Chapter 13 - the trustee entered a payroll deduction and my first deduction came out on Friday. It was just a half payment since I get paid every two weeks. On Friday I also sent in a money order for the other half so that by the time 30 days rolled around the trustee would have one full payment. How long do payments usually take to show up on NDC once you mail them? Thanks!

When I mail my bonuses in each year it take a good week or so after I received the notice from the Post office that the trustee's office received it. They are not fast to update.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I just started as well, sent two payments. It took around seven days to post

Comment

My trustee says 9 days to post. I am not sure what they are doing with that money for 9 days. My guess would be earning interest but that might be the pessimist in me.

Comment

there's a setting to have NDC email you everytime a check posts to your account. If your Trustee allows it you can also do TFSbillpay which is online they take 5 days to post.

Comment

Thanks - I found the setting and turned it on. The money order took about 6 days to show up and the payroll order took 10 days!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X