Good lawyer needed in NJ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good lawyer needed in NJ...

In affiliation with my other post in which we are having a ridiculous time finding a lawyer who is not a total clown -

Does anyone have a really good bankruptcy lawyer's name in the southern New Jersey area? Particularly near Marlton?

We've tried a few so far and the responses have been at extreme ends of the rainbow. The ones not mentioned either barked at us or made us feel like total losers.

I am having a hard time believing that our situation is so totally unique that no one knows how to handle it without us living in a cardboard box at the end of all this.

Again, any help appreciated.

Thank you,
    Mrs. H.
    March 2008 - Filed Chapter 13
    May 2008 - Confirmed
    May 2013 - Discharged / June 2013 - CLOSED

MrsH..
    Have you found one yet? I wonder who you had free consults with..if its some of the same ones I did....Oy!
    WAM
    ch7 8/07 CLOSED: 11/07 Rebuilding and saving.
    WAMU unsecured $2,000 Capital One unsecured $500
    PAID OFF MONTHLY!!!

Comment

Wam -

I just PM'd you. I'm sorry it took so long. I honestly didn't expect anyone to PM me so I never look at them!

No lawyer yet, but still working on it...
      March 2008 - Filed Chapter 13
      May 2008 - Confirmed
      May 2013 - Discharged / June 2013 - CLOSED

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. H View Post
        In affiliation with my other post in which we are having a ridiculous time finding a lawyer who is not a total clown -

Does anyone have a really good bankruptcy lawyer's name in the southern New Jersey area? Particularly near Marlton?

We've tried a few so far and the responses have been at extreme ends of the rainbow. The ones not mentioned either barked at us or made us feel like total losers.

I am having a hard time believing that our situation is so totally unique that no one knows how to handle it without us living in a cardboard box at the end of all this.

Again, any help appreciated.

Thank you,
        Mrs. H.
        Very same problem , but north of NJ...I already saw 3 one of which I was sent to by one of the largest BK website that claims they saw it all....which is ridicules , since the guy was not able to answer major questions...he was running to other people in the office to ask them , all the time.
        The other one was not even interested in my concerns , but shamelessly was pushing me into debt reduction plan which his company offers. Third one for a change made in all sound like piece of cake , which I dont belive, but he has 40 years experience in BK business...should i go with him .... help please.

Comment

I sent you a PM with a good NJ Lawyer... Get a consult with them before you choose one.

Comment

Originally posted by ambersss View Post
            Very same problem , but north of NJ...I already saw 3 one of which I was sent to by one of the largest BK website that claims they saw it all....which is ridicules , since the guy was not able to answer major questions...he was running to other people in the office to ask them , all the time.
            The other one was not even interested in my concerns , but shamelessly was pushing me into debt reduction plan which his company offers. Third one for a change made in all sound like piece of cake , which I dont belive, but he has 40 years experience in BK business...should i go with him .... help please.
            Would you be able to PM me the name of this attorney as well please

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X