medical?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

medical?

What is everyone putting down for medical expenses? I think ours is kinda high, but accurate. I was just wondering if anyone had any real problems with the amount they used? Thanks

We had really high medical costs, but the paperwork to verify it, (chronic medical condition for my hubby) the trustee never even asked a question about it.
    Filed CH 13 September 17, 2007
    Plan Modified July 8, 2009 from $1100/month to $400/month due to change in income, finally discharged in July of 2013!

Comment

Our medical claim is high too, the trustee did question it, but I was prepared with copies of all of our receipts and printed out lists of our medications from the pharmacy. The trustee accepted it all.

Comment

how high was it i put 200 down becaues iam going to need some dental work done plus i have loads of trouble with my back and achills tendon

Comment

I'd have to double check, but I think ours was for $350/month, plus the trustee allowed an additional $250 in a medical savings account.
          Filed CH 13 September 17, 2007
          Plan Modified July 8, 2009 from $1100/month to $400/month due to change in income, finally discharged in July of 2013!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X