top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd course with 45 days of trustee mtg.-any online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd course with 45 days of trustee mtg.-any online?

It is now time for my second required counseling course. My husband and I used CCCS for the pre-bankruptcy course as they had all of our info. already from a previous meeting we had had with them. Getting an appointment there can be a PITA. Are there any reputable and relatively pain-free ways of getting this requirement done online?
    over $100K cc debt,$20K taxes,$332K mortgages/value $190K,surrendered
    Confirmed, $801/month 56 down,4 to go

This is who my attorney sent me to.....https://www.startfreshtoday.com/cons...ounseling.aspx did the $30 one and then called and they sent me a certificate. check it out.....

Comment

I did it online. It was 30 dollars for the family and we just had to click through a bunch of screens and chat with a rep online. There are all sorts of them if you do a search online.

Comment

I used CCCS-Express and it was all online, could stop and start when I wanted. It was $50.00 and I did it over the course of last weekend when I could find the time.

It was a very good course and not bad at all.
        Filed 5/11/09 Chapter 7
        341 Meeting 6/5/09
        Discharged 8/5/09
        Case Closed 8/6/09

Comment

Here is a link to our government website. You look up approved credit counseling classes. This allows you to look it up by state. I used greenpath to do mine online. However they are expensive. But they allow you to download your certificate and they send your certificate to your attorney. I think hummingbird has a cheaper program and they may do the same thing.

Comment

I took my course online at CFEFA.org. It was $15 and covered both spouses. I had my completion certificates later the same day (by email). I think the class was poorly done, but it was cheap and easy. Some people say that they had to answer questions over the phone, but in this one, you just watch the video, write down the 6 codes that appear at the end of each session, then type those codes in to their website when you're done.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X