alternatives to BK13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by olegbro View Post
    So if you are sure the offer is good - execute it and seal it before hanging up.

OB
    You know, I know that an oral agreement is legal and binding. I really do know that.

But, with that being said, I would hate to know that I was going to court on that oral agreement. There are so many things about this that can be problematic.

You have recorded proof of the conversation you say? How does the judge know that it's not you and Uncle Festus having the conversation? What if the credit card company produces a different conversation? How do you know that the person making the offer has the legal authority to make this offer to you? What's going to happen if it goes to court and the person that made the original offer is not with the company?

If it is not authorized, written up, and signed, then expect the worst, for most likely, that's what it will come to.

And I'm an optimist.......
    All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
    Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

During the conversation I've asked the other end to fax me settlement agreement before 1st payment is processed. Some of them will tell you that it will some when the last payment is processed. Hm... ask them again to fax you.

OB

Comment

Fax? No way under the sun do I want a fax. I want mine by good ole' US Mail.

Mail fraud has very serious consequences.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

So does wire fraud
          Take $10 billion from the government and then sue me...nice

Comment

$ 100 K Heloc , that alone is the SWING vote.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X