13datacenter question.. card not listed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13datacenter question.. card not listed

Anyone know about or have this problem? I just filed and went on 13datacenter.com to look at my case information. I can't find 2 CC's on there that should be. They are not on my credit report and I had to give the information to my attorney. I emailed him and I waiting to hear back.

They also have my mortgage company wrong (not in plan). I gave him that information also.

I wonder who is responsible for entering the information that goes into that system so it shows up on there?

Comment

It takes time. They will gradually come. When you approach your confirmation date watch them rol in. Its all good.

Comment

I believe that getting that information updated takes a long time... My plan was amended on 12-17-09 and its still showing my "old pmt amount" even though I received my wage attachment order that was sent to my employer for the change to take place..... Also, I went from a 71% payback to 40% payback to unsecured and its still showing as the 71% payback... I will feel better when its all corrected ....
        Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones
        Chapter 13 filed 10-21-09
        Discharged 4-13-15

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X