Adding medical after 341??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding medical after 341??

Ok how does this work...we have had our 341 meeting & in the mean time, more & more medical bills have continued to come in (mostly are from the time of filing & within the past month) so do we have to pay those outside the plan or can they still be included? I didn't know what to do...I am trying to get caught up but can't seem to get my head above water here!

I think you can add them (for a fee) IF they were incurred before you filed. For instance, you received care before filing and the bills are just now rolling in.

Comment

Were the bills incurred after filing, or is it that you have received them after filing?

If they were for services prior to when you filed, then you should be able to add them. There may be a minor filing fee ($26 I think) for doing an amendment, so if they are actively coming in now your atty might suggest wait a week or two and do one amendment instead of several.

If they were for doctor visits and such after filing, they are probably for you to pay direct. But - make sure you have adequate in your expense list for ongoing medical...
      Get mortgage modified: DONE! 7 months of back interest payments amortized, payment reduced over $200/mo
      (In the 'planning' stage, to file ch. 13 if/when we have to.)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X