Claimed $650 a month for food for a single person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maci1818 View Post
    OMG. Me too.. the day he left I took a cut in salary because my company got purchased. Ive tried to do the making home affordable and got denied because I had not missed payments. Ive been trying to salvage my great credit but I am getting closer and closer to throwing in the towel.
    It took me 2 1.2 years and and additional $40,000. in CC debit to finally bite the bullet......... do it before you get deeper in it.....
    tons of luck to you... and know that you are not the only one out there and there is a world of support here for you.....
    ((HUGS))
    Filed 7/17/10 1st 341 8/17/10 2nd 341 9/16/10 1st confirmation 10/06/10 2nd confirmation 11/10/10 Bar Date 11/15/10 3rd and final confirmation hearing Dec 8 and acceptance of plan Dec 29 2010....

Comment

According to the US trustee website
      Expense One Person Two Persons Three Persons Four Persons
      Food $285 $537 $626 $752

Can you show a link where you get the figures on the Trustee website?
      Chapter 13 Filed November 10, 2010 Indiana - Southern District - United States Seventh Circuit
      Attended 341 hearing 12/15/2010

Comment

Originally posted by FishersMike View Post
        Can you show a link where you get the figures on the Trustee website?
        Disclaimer: Young, NOT Dumb.(._.) The plan: $480 monthly for 60 months at 100%. 07/12/08
        Motion to Discharge: FILED!! 08/07/13
        60 down/0 to go \m/(*.*)\m/ 100% complete!

Comment

Thanks! I never noticed it broke the $526.00 down
          Chapter 13 Filed November 10, 2010 Indiana - Southern District - United States Seventh Circuit
          Attended 341 hearing 12/15/2010

Comment

Yes it did. I wont get 100%
            His plan is to pay $100 a month for 36 months.
            He owes 45,000 so really what is that going to get me??
            Well, since the ruling just came down making your debt secured, he won't be able to fund a plan with that debt paying only $100 a month for 36 months.
            Disclaimer: Young, NOT Dumb.(._.) The plan: $480 monthly for 60 months at 100%. 07/12/08

Comment

Has his plan been confirmed yet? I don't see any trustee not objecting to that. If he hasn't been confirmed, I think you are going to see his plan be dismantled or rejected outright.

Comment

Originally posted by NowImDownInIt View Post
                Well, since the ruling just came down making your debt secured, he won't be able to fund a plan with that debt paying only $100 a month for 36 months.
                Really?? Its been over a week since the 341 and his Atty has yet to ammend his schedules. The Trustee said he has to before he goes for his confirmation hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by walkthaplank View Post
                  Has his plan been confirmed yet? I don't see any trustee not objecting to that. If he hasn't been confirmed, I think you are going to see his plan be dismantled or rejected outright.
                  Well so far on Pacer all I have seen is the trustee say he has to redo his schedules to reflect the secured debt.
                  He cant have his confirmation until that happens. His confirmation was scheduled for Nov. 19th.
                  So I dont know how much longer he can drag it out.

Comment

Either way, it won't get past the confirmation hearing as proposed and when he redoes his schedule it's going to change everything.

Comment

Either way, it won't get past the confirmation hearing as proposed and when he redoes his schedule it's going to change everything.
                      Exactly what downwithit says... trust me... the trustee will go through his plan, tax returns, bills everything before confirmation.... (I say this with some knowledge....as my trustee "found" $6000.00 from last years tax returns and added $520.00 a month to my plan... she assumed that I was gonna make 6 figures again and have a large business expense to claim and it was not the case.... 2nd confirmation date 10 Nov keep your fingers crossed she accepts new info!).
                      Filed 7/17/10 1st 341 8/17/10 2nd 341 9/16/10 1st confirmation 10/06/10 2nd confirmation 11/10/10 Bar Date 11/15/10 3rd and final confirmation hearing Dec 8 and acceptance of plan Dec 29 2010....

Comment

Originally posted by enginegirl View Post
                        Exactly what downwithit says... trust me... the trustee will go through his plan, tax returns, bills everything before confirmation.... (I say this with some knowledge....as my trustee "found" $6000.00 from last years tax returns and added $520.00 a month to my plan... she assumed that I was gonna make 6 figures again and have a large business expense to claim and it was not the case.... 2nd confirmation date 10 Nov keep your fingers crossed she accepts new info!).
                        See this is what is what I find unfair. Here you are jumping through hoops and clearly are in need of this discharge. Then there are clowns like mike Ex that pull what he is pulling... Good luck to You

Comment

I am hoping you are right...
                          The Atty fees alone are killing him. His Atty has had to redo things multiple times because he keeps trying to hide stuff and I keep bringing it to light.

Comment

You should also do some research. If you are truly his only debt you could object to his bankruptcy. If you review the code I believe there are some references to object when there is only one creditor.

Comment

Ive tried to do the making home affordable and got denied because I had not missed payments. Ive been trying to salvage my great credit but I am getting closer and closer to throwing in the towel.
                              I hear ya, Maci. I am like you in that i don't qualify for make home affordable and have yet to miss payments, so no one wants to talk to me. My best advice is to look for some good attorneys in your area who specialize in real estate, bankruptcy, short sales, etc. I am working with a good firm now, and they are amazing. Having someone who knows the law who will help look out for you is the key. Just make sure you do ample research on them and don't be suckered into doing something just because they alone tell you it's the best thing.

As someone else said in another forum, everyone in this process is out to screw you out of a dime. They may try to make you file CH 7 or 13, when in fact a flat out foreclosure isn't always as bad an option as some would have you believe. Read all you can, especially around these forms and also loansafe.org is a great pool of knowledge as well.

Best of luck....and it sounds like your ex is a real douche.
                              Ch7 no asset Filed 11/23 341 12/21 discharged: 2/22/11 I am soooo totally not a lawyer, but i wish i had married one! Does that count for anything?

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X