top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are my Palms Sweaty, I have a lump in my throat and I am going to take an Ativan!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are my Palms Sweaty, I have a lump in my throat and I am going to take an Ativan!

Because I leave my house in thirty minutes to go see the lawyer with all my paperwork and my 13 filing fee. I feel like I want to throw up!
    I am such a pessimist. I know my payment is going to be about $1000 but I have got it in my head that I am going to go in there and something is going to throw a monkeywrench in our plan....
    My DH is calm as hell....I guess it doesnt hurt that he had a stroke and nothing upsets him anymore.....he doesnt give a "F" that we are doing this - he says "just do it"...
    If I am like this now, what will I be like at the 341?

Take a deep breath!! You will be fine!! Once you start this process..you will feel alot better!! No more harassing phone calls from creditors, no more robbing Peter to pay Paul...no more trying to figure out who gets paid and who doesn't. It's not easy at first but as time goes by, it gets more bearable. Good Luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by bam531 View Post
      Take a deep breath!! You will be fine!! Once you start this process..you will feel alot better!! No more harassing phone calls from creditors, no more robbing Peter to pay Paul...no more trying to figure out who gets paid and who doesn't. It's not easy at first but as time goes by, it gets more bearable. Good Luck!!
      Such good advice...The best thing will be when does phone calls finally stop. The silence is wonderful. :-)

Comment

I used Ativan to sleep for months when I was planning to file, right up through the 341. I kind of laugh about it now -- it gets easier!

It was smart though -- I was able to up my medical budget by $20/mo for the copay which I now use towards my cable

Comment

Thank god for ativan!

Comment

mdl - listen to everyone here!!! You will get through this - we are all with you!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X