top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

??Memphis PO Box/13DataCenter update "slow"???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??Memphis PO Box/13DataCenter update "slow"???

I think a few others have posted about this also, but it seems that the 13DataCenter update of info slowed down...it's not updated since 9/1 and normally you see them update every day...two payments there haven't shown because of that...

Anyone else notice this by any chance???

In my district 13DataCenter only updates weekly. We also had the holiday on Monday, so I am sure things are behind as well. I wouldn't worry about it.
    Filed Chapter 13 02/2006 - Confirmed 05/2006 - Discharged 09/2011
    I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
      In my district 13DataCenter only updates weekly. We also had the holiday on Monday, so I am sure things are behind as well. I wouldn't worry about it.
      THANKS!!!!!!!!!

I thought that SunTrust/13datacenter updated daily, showing any activity...that's how it was for like three months, and then now it's slow...and at the very least each day you would see "last activity" as being the last previous weekday, and now it shows "last activity" as Sept 1...and there's no other way to tell if check was received from employer....

Comment

You'll drive yourself crazy if you keep checking it that often. Put yourself on a once a month schedule and forget about it. The first few payments have made it there, so there really isn't any "glitch" you have to be tracking.
        I'm not an attorney. My replies are merely suggestions or observations, not legal advice. As always, consult with an attorney before making any decisions.

Comment

You'll drive yourself crazy if you keep checking it that often. Put yourself on a once a month schedule and forget about it. The first few payments have made it there, so there really isn't any "glitch" you have to be tracking.
          I know you're quite right - I just don't want ever to be blindsided by - hey - employer's check didn't get here - type deal...

By the way...I'm already nuts :-)

THANK YOU!!!

Comment

It is extremely rare for a payroll deducted check to not get to the trustee. Save your paystubs, but only monitor once a month. It's such a LONG haul through this, why put any more pressure on yourself than you have to?

Comment

It is extremely rare for a payroll deducted check to not get to the trustee. Save your paystubs, but only monitor once a month. It's such a LONG haul through this, why put any more pressure on yourself than you have to?
              THANKS!!! again - I know you are of course right...and I'm neurotic enough without stress that i create for myself!

Comment

I have also seen this. I just logged in to make sure they received my payment but it hasn't updated since 8/29. I did check tracking and it was delivered on the 28th..
                Filed CH13/5yr 7/29/10
                341 10/7/10
                Confirmed 11/7/10

Comment

Originally posted by tammygirl1 View Post
                  I have also seen this. I just logged in to make sure they received my payment but it hasn't updated since 8/29. I did check tracking and it was delivered on the 28th..
                  Yeah, they used to update each weekday...now...not so much...

Comment

My information is still completely blank. I did contact the NDC and they told me they were having issues with my trustees data. She told me to check again the end of the week. Of course I am checking daily and the info is still blank.

20 payments made and hopefully #20 was received!
                    Discharged 5/2015

Comment

jange - maybe between SunTrust and the NDC and the TRustees' offices they're having data feed issues...mine still not updated since 9/1...NEVER happened before...

Comment

My data is finally back and updated with the current payment!!! YEA! Due to the holiday I purposely mailed it early on 8/29, it was posted 9/6, data is current as of 9/7.

20 payments made!
                        Discharged 5/2015

Comment

still nothing here since 9/1....

Comment

Mine updated today.....saying updated on 9/6
                            Filed CH13/5yr 7/29/10
                            341 10/7/10
                            Confirmed 11/7/10

Comment

Thanks Tammygirl.

Nope, not for me - nothing - nada - since 9/1 - and since then an employer check should have been there, and our "supplemental" check which I know got there because I sent it USPS 2 day with tracking.

I have a bad feeling about this...(neither did the check clear yet). Our check got there on 9/2...

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X