top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long before payroll deduction stops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long before payroll deduction stops?

Hi everyone!! According to the website the trustee told us to use..we have one more payment and we should be done. As soon as the payment post ( in next few days) ..I will email attorney and see what is next. Here is our question..How long does it take for payroll deduction to stop? We kinda figure we will have to pay an extra payment
    ( trustee gets paid every 2 weeks) so the next payroll deduction is on the 16th of this month. Is there a possibility that payroll deduction will stop after that? Or are we looking at having to pay July also? House payments are paid out of trustee money and house payments are due on the 5th of the month. Just wanting to make sure we don't get a letter stating that we are responsible for July's house payment if she is still taking money out of payroll. We are in Tennessee.. so anyone out there have any ideas? Thanks!!

I'm not much further along than you, but maybe I can help answer your question:
    As of the beginning of March the trustee had all of the money necessary to pay our balances down to $0. They don't pay out until the last day of the month so we waited. The beginning of April rolls around and we check and they still didn't pay down the balances. We checked with the and they said it was their mistake and they would pay them off at the end of April...all the while still collecting our bi-weekly payment. Finally at the beginning of May they paid all balances down and in mid-May our status on 13datacenter changed from "Active" to "Plan Completed". We checked with the trustee at the end of May and they gave us the order to release us from wage garnishment. So if you don't count the mix up in March, it took about two fully the from when they had all the money required to pay off the plan until they released us from garnishment. Still waiting on the refund check and the discharge papers. The end is in sight!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X