Need imput!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need imput!!!!!!

For a couple of months I was complaining of a new company that bought my mortgage their name Seterus. Anyway they bought it in June no bill yet, when I call listen to a recording for 20min stating about chap 13 and wanting to speak to my attorney. My attorney has notified them 4 times and sent me the letter he sent them. So today I call and call I sent them my taxes certified mail, I use a seperate company that has been paying my mort a interest reducing company good thing because I thought at first their gonna put me through hell just because of the bk but it would probaly work out. WELL today i find out that its not only me then they try to charge you all kind of lawyer fee and late fees heck i CAN'T EVEN GET THEM TO ANSWER MY CALL I don't know what I owe what they paid, they have had 146,000 complaints. I am never late with the mortgage ever. ANY IDEA I am worried Also they tend not to pay your house insurance payments their were alot of complaints in that area.

I really don't have much feedback because I can't make much sense of what you're asking. Its kind of confusing, the way you posted. The part about using a 'interest reducing company' to pay your mortgage, is this something thru your ch. 13 or something you did on your own?

Ask your attorney if they are allowed to charge any legal fees - though I'd think not.
    ~Staci
    Not an attorney, and never played one on tv. My responses are based on my own experiences & personal opinions.)

Comment

Same thing happen to us . Suntrust sold us to Seterus. can't get ant info at all from them. We did get a welcome packet ,but that's it . No paper work, can't set up anything on line , have no other info but a loan number , no statements, nothing If you call Good luck if you get thru.

Comment

OK Finally got through they said they only send statements no bills because thats their rule on bk and that they just received the letter from my attorney. Honestly I know he addressed this 4 times since June. When I bought my house I payed a one time fee for a company to pay my mortgage every 2 weeks so it takes some years off I pay only about a extra 20 dollars a month on the payment so thats what I mean about another company. Anyway, Seterus stated that their not gonna put that money on the interest that it would just be a extra payment. Oh when I asked about my taxes he said oh we pay them but you will not see that on your statement. SCARY on the good note he said I am up to date however, I heard this company love late fees fyi. Well maybe they could just put the 20 inescrow my taxes go up every year anyway.
        You need to have your lawyer get in touch with them. Its called cover your ass!

Comment

Just wanted my bill and the breakdown they would not send a bill nor talk to me. Wanted to know if what I could do about it, thats what I was asking. Thank You very much for responding! Heck it was the only thing I am actually on time with .

Comment

Same thing sort of happened to me. My mortgage was sold last year 2011, to a different bank. This new bank asked for an extra fee of over $800 since they filed a claim in my ch 13. I asked my attorney, and he said they can charge this, but it seemed like a lot. Next thing though, the bank wrote me that they had changed their mind. :-) Then also, I've yet to receive a "normal" statement from this bank, my statements claim that $0.00 is due for the month. So I just pay them each month what I would have paid to my previous bank.

Comment

Looks like they paid my house ins only was due on July 10 they just paid it Aug 31. Hopefully I will not have any more problems.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X