Confused?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confused?????

I was just on Pacer and noticed that our (dh and I's) finally showed up on the court website for an "objection" filed by our attorney for the lack of our 2012 taxes not being sent to trustee and her propasal to close our Chapter 13.

Anyhoo...I thought cool, he finally got things taken care of, but....when I clicked on the document count and signed into pacer, the document that popped up is for someone elses "objection" but from our attorney. So I thought ok, maybe pacer is just messing up, so I logged out and went right into my account noticed that there were (2) new documents showing up in our account...clicked on both of them, same thing it's showing "our" case number on the first page, but when I click on the documents it's coming up with someone elses name re: mrs smith. So now what do I do????????? Is this a trustee error or is our objection with our name on it, out there in electronic land somewhere? Our final day to object this is Friday, now I am in panic mode again!!!!!!!
    Date filed: 06/24/2009
    341 Meeting: 07/27/2009
    Plan confirmed: 10/14/2009
    $340.00 per month @ 60 months

It sounds like your attorney forgot to change the name in his template. Call him and he'll refile the objection with the correct name.

Comment

Thank you for responding, I emailed my attorney and he said he would take care of it today. Thanks again
      Date filed: 06/24/2009
      341 Meeting: 07/27/2009
      Plan confirmed: 10/14/2009
      $340.00 per month @ 60 months

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X