Balance on Hand - Cancelled check/principal debtor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balance on Hand - Cancelled check/principal debtor

I have a question but here is some background on my case: On the NDC website they have Case summary tab where it lists Case Information. My case states its about to end, I have balance on hand amount. I have met the plan base amount and have paid more $$ into the plan.

On the account ledger tab some the claims that were paid have been credited back. The description for each one states "CANCELLED CHECK/ TO PRINCIPAL CREDITOR ONLY". The Trustee has tried to pay them for the last three months and they keep coming back.

1. Do I get this money back since my case is about to end? Or do I only get the money back that is taken out of my check since I have met my paid amount into the plan?

Idk hopefully someone will answer soon
    Discharge date: October 2017 (will it ever get here?)

Comment

If you are not a 100 percent payback it will likely be distributed among the remaining creditors. Now if you are in a 100 percent plan I would think the trustee would refund that amount, but there is likely some procedural requirement to follow before a determination is made. I am no expert though and have no first hand experience nor knowledge.
      11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

I'm in a 100% plan.

Comment

I have the same message on one of my claims today too! I don't know what it means though. Maybe the creditor changed their banking information or something....I only have about 10 more months to go so I'm sure they'll figure it out.
          CH13 - filed 30 JUL 09, $1521 @ 60 mos (100% payback)
          Done!!! - 01 Jul 2014 I'm free!! Discharged 9/23/14!

Comment

Completed my plan...5 years....payroll deductions have stop, received a check from Trustee and I returned my affidavit letter to my attorney 10/23. Now I'm just waiting for the day.
            Can't wait, because I need a new car. Alternator just went out this morning ($500), and the tranny is leaking...smh

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X